The Cardiovascular Health Awareness Program involves many dedicated researchers and staff from several institutions.
Please click on a Researcher’s name for a link to their picture and biography
- Janusz Kaczorowski BA, MA, PhD | Research Director and Professor, Department of Family and Emergency Medicine, University of Montreal.
- Lisa Dolovich BScPhm, PharmD, MSc | Research Director and Professor, Department of Family Medicine, McMaster University Scientist & Associate Director, Centre for Evaluation of Medicines, St Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton.
- Marie-thérèse Lussier MD, BSc, MSc, FCMFC | Associate Professor, Department of Family Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Montreal.
- Tamara Daly Ph.D | CIHR Research Chair in Gender, Work & Health Associate Professor, Faculty of Health, York University.
- Gina Agarwal MBBS (UK) MRCGP (UK) CCFP PhD | Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine, McMaster University.
- Ricardo Angeles MD MPH MHPEd PhD | Assistant Professor – Adjunct, Department of Family Medicine, McMaster University.
- Farah Ahmad, MBBS, MPH, PhD | Associate Professor, School of Health Policy and Management, York University.
- Simone Dahrouge, PhD | Director of Research and Scientist, C.T. Lamont Primary Health Care Research Centre of the Bruyere Research Institute (Ottawa, Ontario).
- Dr. Fortunato Cristobal , Nominated Principal Investigator for the Community Health Assessment Program in the Philippines (CHAP-P), Dean, Ateneo de Zamboanga University School of Medicine, Philippines.